- Dusk has fallen
- Outside the Kruthik hive
- Barakas is reunited with his grandmother, Shaddyk Fel.
- Barakas shows her the box. She wants to know where he got it, looks concerned.
- She doesn’t know what it is, but thinks it’s dangerous.
- Suggests that someone may know what this is.
- The party chooses to continue on through the night, and sets out along the King’s Road in search of Barakas’ parents.
- They soon find them, under attack.
- The party manages to rescue them, but the drake handler leading the attack escapes.
- As dawn approaches, Barakas speaks further with his grandmother about the box.
- The question is, who Naerumar wants to sell the box to.
- Keep it quiet, she recommends, until they know.
- While breaking camp from a ruin later on, they come under attack by a tiefling assassin, accompanied by animated shadow soldiers.
- They manage to defeat their attacker and take her prisoner.
What Happens in the Harkenwold...
Barakas finds his grandmother and parents on the road