What Happens in the Harkenwold...
An unusual band of friends – a goblin, a tiefling, a shifter, a half-orc, and a gnome – leave their provincial homes amid the farmlands of the Harkenwold, on what seems to be a simple mission to retrieve a lost package from a waylaid caravan. But really, nothing’s ever so simple, is it?
- Ciro, a goblin rogue and wannabe crime lord
- Thorn, a longtooth shifter warden, raised among the elves
- Telia, a half-orc barbarian, refugee from an orc tribe far to the south
- Barakas-Fel, a tiefling bard born to a wealthy merchant family
- Alston, a gnome arcanist who joins the party in the town of Fallcrest
- System: D&D 4th Edition
- The Nentir Vale, and its environs
Listen to the podcast!